SRA Nutrition Correlates
Spondylogenic Reflex Syndromes, Subluxations and Nutritional Support Watch Now
With Dr. Frank Jarrell and Dr. Steve Ediss
Frank Jarrell, DC, Director of the Spinal Reflex Institute, Intl. discusses options for unresolved cases of chiropractic, orthopedic and therapeutic care, providing insight into the patho-physiology of the "spondylogenic reflex syndrome" (SRS) and offering real solutions.
Case examples of SRA, adjusting, spinal stabilization and Nutri-West nutritional support demonstrate the grossly improved outcomes that are possible. With guest Steve Ediss DC, BS, FIACA.
- Define Spinal Reflex Analysis's (SRA) role in patient symptomology, diagnostics, radiology, soft tissue reactions, biomechanics, neurology, pain management, disease mediation, performance and nutritional needs.
- Provide insight into the pathophysiology of the "spondylogenic reflex syndrome" (SRS) through sound rationale, historical research and clinical evidence as a prevalent causative mechanism of the "subluxation complex".
- Discuss this powerful option for unresolved, failed and routine chiropractic, orthopedic and therapeutic care.
- Illustrate case examples on how using systematic and rapid clinical protocols in SRA diagnostics, adjusting techniques, spinal stabilization and nutritional support can grossly improve outcomes.
- Introduction to Spinal Reflex Analysis (SRA)
- The History of the Spondylogenic Reflex Syndrome (SRS)
- The SRA Clinical Picture
- SRA and 5MinuteBack: Powerful Outcomes in a Powerful Package
- Nutritional Solutions through Nutri-West and SRA
- Overview of SRA Diagnostics, Software and Programs
- Implementing the Spinal Reflex Analysis and Nutri-West Training Program